- Valid driver’s license
- Valid Social Security card
- Actively employed, with at least three (3) months of paystubs from your current employer
- Must be working at least 30 hours per week. Less hours may be accepted for those receiving Social Security
- Confirmation of residence of at least 90 days at current address.
- On-time payments for rent and utilities
- Confirmation of $500.00 in savings (to be matched by Goodwill)
- Ability to afford recurring costs:
- Monthly vehicle payment
- State-required vehicle insurance
- General maintenance and repairs
- Taxes and registration for the vehicle
- Down payment match of $500 ($1,000 if you are a Goodwill employee)
- Affordable monthly payments between $150-$210 per month
- Fixed 5% interest rate regardless of credit score or history
- Interest reimbursement once the loan is paid in full with no late payments
- Free credit health review and six months of financial coaching to help you establish and/or build credit
We currently cap our income requirement at 300% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, which you can find here.
Get Started Today!
Complete an interest form here, and a Goodwill staff member will be in touch within three business days.